Check back here for sale items!
John James Milliners/Straw Needles Size 6 (L4312)
- 25 needles per envelope
- Size 6 48mm length x 0.69mm diameter
Singer Universal Regular Point Style 2054-42 Needles SZ 80/12 (2151)
- Designed for sewing woven fabrics.
- Singer machine needles are universal and can be used on singer overlock machines and other quality sewing machines that require a blx2 or jlx1 needle.
- Singer color-coded needles make it easy to select the proper needle and size.
- Package includes 3 size 80/12 needles.
Klassé Serger Type E HAx1SP Needles Size 80/12
- Unlike sewing machine, sergers use different needle types dependent on the serger make and model.
- Needles with a sharp point to penetrate all kinds of fabric for a professional serged finish.
- Five (5) Size 80/12 Type E HAx1SP Needles
Schmetz Leather Needles SZ 70/10 (1837 F)
- Ccutting points for leather, imitation leather and similar material.
- Do not use for textiles.
- Size 70/10, 5 per pack.
Schmetz Microtex Sharp Needles SZ 90/14 (1731 E)
- Very thin acute points that create beautiful topstitching and perfectly straight stitches for quilt piecing
- Five 130/705 H-M 90/14 needles
Schmetz Microtex Sharp Needles SZ 70/10 (1729 E)
- Sharp Machine Needles have a sharp point for straight stitches.
- Use in topstitching or edge stitching applications on silk and microfiber fabrics.
- Size 10/70 sold in package of 5.
- Made in Germany
Schmetz Microtex Sharp Needles SZ 60/8 (1732 E)
- Sharp point for perfectly straight stitches.
- For use in topstitching or edge stitching applications on silk and microfiber fabrics.
- Size 8/60.
- Includes 5 per package.
Schmetz 5 Jersey/Ball Point Needles SZ 70/80/90 (1727 B)
- Made especially for sewing on knits.
- The medium ball point does not damage or break knitted fibers.
- Also works with some stretch fabrics.
Schmetz Stretch Needles SZ 75/11 (1722 F)
- Made for synthetic suede and elastic knitwear.
- The special construction prevents skipped stitches common to knits.
- Size 11/75 (5) per package.
- Made in Germany
Schmetz Stretch Needles SZ 90/14 (1713)
- A medium ball point for synthetic suede and elastic knitwear.
- The special construction prevents skipped stitches.
- Five needles per card.
Spiral Eye Side-Threading Needles, 3 Asst. Sizes (SEN-3)
- Sewing Needle, Easy To Thread Side Threading Needles
- Stays Threaded
- 100% Stainless Steel, Wont Rust, No Nickle Plating
- 3 Assorted Sizes, 3 in pack
Schmetz Metallic Needles 130 MET SZ 80/12 (1743 H)
- Special construction of the Metallic needle provides trouble-free sewing with metallic thread.
- Has a large eye to make threading easier and to accommodate heavier thread.
- Has a large groove to prevent shredding of the delicate metallic threads during the stitch formation.
- Five (5) per pack
Schmetz Metallic Needles 130 MET SZ 90/14 (1752 H)
- The special construction of the metallic needle provides trouble-free sewing with metallic thread.
- A must-have for sewing with sensitive metallic threads a large eye makes threading easier and accommodates heavier thread.
- The elongated eye prevents shredding and breaking of metallic threads during the stitch formation.
- Size 14/90, 5 per pack
Klassé Quilting Needles Size 80/12 (A6148-80)
- Tapered point that penetrates the fabric without damage.
- The strengthened shaft helps reduce deflection as it penetrates multiple layers of fabric.
- Use with cotton, polyester, rayon or blended quilting thread.
- Size 80/12, Five (5) per package
Dritz Machine Quilting Needles Size 9/11/14 (3071)
- This machine needles feature long thin points making it easier to achieve those perfectly straight stitches and causing minimal damage to your fabric.
- This package contains five needles in assorted sizes: 70/9 80/11 and 90/14 for a variety of quilting needs: piecing applique top-stitching and more.
Schmetz Embroidery Needles SZ 75/11 (1745 F)
- Designed with a special scarf and large eye.
- Prevents shredding and breakage when sewing with metallic and other machine embroidery threads.
- Use with many decorative threads.
- Use with "Sewers Aid" on your metallic thread for less shredding.
Klassé Embroidery Needles Size 75/11 (A6-18075)
- Designed in Germany since 1861, and engineered to meet the most exacting industrial performance standards, Klassé needles have achieved the coveted ISO 9002 quality assurance certification. All Klassé needles go through 155 quality checks, earning the industry's highest quality rating for: stability at high speeds, seam appearance, clean stitch holes, and precise and uniform stitchability.
- Specialty coated, larger eye needles allow the thread to pass through more freely at high speeds.
- Pontoon scarf (the indentation above the eye) reduces the chance of skipped stitches and thread breaks as the fabric is flexed up and down by the rapidly moving needle.
- Work best with rayon, polyester, cotton and acrylic embroidery thread.
- Unique curved design at the clearance-above-the-eye stress point that helps distribute equal pressure, making the Klasse Needles much stronger than other flat conventional needles.
- Size 75/11, Five (5) per package
John James Sharps Easy Threading Calyx-eye Hand Needles-Size 4/8 (JJ11448)
- Easy Threading (Calyx-eye).
- These are easy to thread by pulling the thread through the top of the needle.
- All purpose sharp sewing needle with a slotted top instead of a standard eye.
- Size: 4/8. 6 per package.
Schmetz Universal Needles SZ 100/16 10pk (1830 S)
- System 130/705 H F
- Flat shank with a rounded slightly pointed, for easy processing of many types of materials
- Contents: 10 needles size 100
Schmetz Universal Needles SZ 14/90 (1710 A)
- Designed for versatility and long life.
- Universal point
Schmetz Quick Threading Needles SZ 80/12 (1790 G)
- General purpose needle with slip threading slot
- Great for people having difficulty threading needles
- Size 12/80, 5 per package
Schmetz Universal Needles SZ 80/12 (1709 A)
- Universal point machine needle is a light ball point needle.
- For all woven and knitted fabrics.
- Size 12/80.
- Five per package.
Klassé Universal Needles Size 80/12
- 5 German-Engineered Steel Machine Needles
- The slight ball point of the Universal Needle makes it extremely versatile. It works well on most machines and is commonly used for woven and natural fibers.
- Best for: Most woven fabrics and natural fibers. The finer sizes are best for lightweight fabrics. The larger sizes can be used on medium to heavy weight fabrics.
- Use with polyester, 100% cotton, or polyester/cotton blends. For embroidery threads, use an embroidery needle.
- Size 80/12, 5 Needles per package
Schmetz Universal Needles SZ 75/11 (1718 A)
- A universal point machine needle size 11/75
- The light ball point needle is for all woven and knitted fabrics.
- Includes 5 needles
Schmetz Universal Needles SZ 70/10 (1708 A)
- Designed for versatility and long life.
- Universal point
Schmetz Universal Needles Asst SZ 70/80/90 (1789 G)
- For general sewing of numerous woven and knit materials.
- A great all-purpose needle.
- Works with all household sewing machine brands.
- 10 Needles/pack, Assorted sizes 70/80/90
Schmetz Universal Needles 130/705 H SZ 8/60 10pk (1831 S)
- Slightly rounded point
- Recommended Fabric: most woven fabrics, some knits and synthetics
- Flat Shank
Schmetz Universal Needles SZ 8/60 (1724 A)
Schmetz quality sewing machine needles have been manufactured to exacting standards since 1851. The choice of discriminating sewers world wide, only Schmetz provides the uncompromising, consistent quality that produces the perfect stitch every time The light ball point needle for … Continued